Welcome to the Premiums page.
At the end of the school year 2015 – 2016, pupils in receipt of pupil premium were working in line with non pupil premium children across Key Stage 2. A more detailed analysis is available within school but due to small cohort sizes this has not been published online to ensure confidentiality.
Please click on the link to see our latest pupil premium expenditure.
Click on the link below to view last years Pupil Premium Spend.
VISION All pupils leaving primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport
OBJECTIVE To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools.
Indicators of such improvement to include:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
Schools can prove excellence by gaining industry standard awards. View awards we have attained.
Free News Service
Click on the icon to the left to subscribe to a free RSS feed school news service.
You can also follow us on social media. Click on the icons at the very bottom of this web page.