Welcome to the Clubs Page
It is important for children to have school clubs to attend that will help them find and discover their interests and talents. Clubs also help to broaden children’s thinking and give opportunities for informal fun learning that sometimes the classroom cannot facilitate.
There are many extra curricular activities that take place at school. They may take place at different times of the school year and are available for different age groups.
The clubs that will be running this term are:
- Y6 Revision – ICT suite – morning breaks – Miss Knight;
- Y456 Rounders – Thursday 3.30-4.00 – Miss Knight;
- Y456 Tri Golf – Tuesdays 12.00-12.30 – Miss Knight;
- Y456 Knitting – Thursday 12.00-12.30 -Miss Robb and Mrs Knight
- Reception Y1/2 Change 4 Life – Wednesdays 8.15-8.45 – Mrs Pattison
- Nursery, Reception and Year 1 – Change 4 Life – Wednesdays 12.30-1.00 – Mrs Churchill, Arnie Measures, Macey Lugar and Courtney Whiteley
Schools can prove excellence by gaining industry standard awards. View awards we have attained.
Free News Service
Click on the icon to the left to subscribe to a free RSS feed school news service.
You can also follow us on social media. Click on the icons at the very bottom of this web page.