Welcome to the Clubs Page
It is important for children to have school clubs to attend that will help them find and discover their interests and talents. Clubs also help to broaden children’s thinking and give opportunities for informal fun learning that sometimes the classroom cannot facilitate.
There are many extra curricular activities that take place at school. They may take place at different times of the school year and are available for different age groups.
Thank you for all of the club suggestions that you sent in – there were lots of different ideas and a wide range of clubs you would like to see. Over the next half term and the summer term, I will hopefully be able to arrange for many of these to run. Unfortunately, due to our small staff, we won’t be able to offer them all, but I will keep many of them in mind for September.
Clubs that will definitely run in spring II – letters to follow
- Ms Bainbridge will run a Craft club on Tuesdays 3.30 – 4.00
- Mrs Kendall and Mrs Pattison will run a Textiles club on Tuesdays 12.30 – 1.00
- Miss Knight will run Box 2 B Fit on a Wednesday 3.30 – 4.15
- Miss Knight will run Animation club on a Thursday across lunchtime for Y5-6
- We are also in the middle of organising an Aerobics club on Thursday 3.30 -4.00
- Mrs Lofthouse will run a Cross Stitch club on Mondays 12.30 – 1.00
In the summer term we are hoping to run:
- Rounders and Tri-Golf;
- Animation for Y3-4;
Thank you for all your continued support,
Schools can prove excellence by gaining industry standard awards. View awards we have attained.
Free News Service
Click on the icon to the left to subscribe to a free RSS feed school news service.
You can also follow us on social media. Click on the icons at the very bottom of this web page.