Welcome to the Aims and Ethos page.
1. – To provide a creative and dynamic curriculum and learning environment in which each child can strive to achieve their full potential.
2. – To develop children’s spiritual, moral and social understanding in order to encourage them to value others and themselves and so play an active part in the school and wider communities.
3. – To promote a healthy environment so children gain knowledge and understanding to make healthy choices, both physical and emotional.
4. – To provide opportunities for each child to develop their knowledge, skills and aspirations to secure their future economic well being.
5. – To provide the children with the knowledge, understanding and experiences to ensure they make positive safe choices throughout their life
Schools can prove excellence by gaining industry standard awards. View awards we have attained.
Free News Service
Click on the icon to the left to subscribe to a free RSS feed school news service.
You can also follow us on social media. Click on the icons at the very bottom of this web page.